"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall Warhol Dress

Photobucket


I used the free pattern found Here from Dana who writes MADE!

Photobucket

I used T-shirts I got for $1 from Menard's.


Photobucket

I also made pants from a T-shirt to go with the top it by using this tutorial from Dana on how to use my daughter's pants as a pattern.

Photobucket

I did freezer paper stenciling for the leaf as well. That you can read about here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think my girl is getting good at this modeling thing! :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw this linked over from Made and wanted to let you know that it's really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete