Go back to school in style and score some extra teacher points with this loose leaf paper T-shirt.
Stripes are in, and making this awesome additon to your child's wardrobe is easier and cheaper than you think. Students of any age (even teens) can rock this style, and have a blast making it!
What you need:
White T-shirt. We got our white shirts at Dollar Tree.
Red Sharpie Marker
Blue Sharpie Marker
Yard Stick or other Ruler
Cardboard or Paper Grocery Bag
1. Pre-wash and dry your shirt, this will help the marker will stay on longer without washing out.
2. Lay your shirt out flat. Put a piece of cardboard or empty paper grocery sack inside to prevent marker from bleeding though to the back of the shirt.
3. Start your top blue line a couple of ruler widths from the bottom armpit sleeve of your shirt.
4. Use the width of your ruler to keep the distance equal between your lines.
5. Continue blue lines acoss the shirt until you get to the bottom of the shirt.
6. Midway between your collar and sleeve use your ruler and red sharpie perminate marker to make a vertical line from your shoulder seam to the bottom of the shirt.
7. Rock your new back to school look. You could also use a black sharpie at this point to write a message on your paper like. "Too cool for school!" Or just leave it plain like ours.
Please look for this article in the September issue of The Hood Magazine.
Linking up here