"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love Notes!

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue,


Paint Swatches make Valentine Notebooks for You!

Photobucket



Tweens and teens can make and give them to their BFF’s to write secret friend messages. Or make them for the whole class.

Even grown up friends, and co-workers may find them handy to keep in their purse to jot down that phone number they need to remember.

You can also use them to write little pillow notes to your sweetheart to spark the Valentine romance.

Photobucket


What you need:

Paint Swatches

Printer Paper

Stickers

Stapler

Pencil

Scissors



Steps:

1. Use your paint swatch to measure and draw lines across your paper, the same width as the paint swatch. Cut and then cut those 8.5"strips in half. Your pages will be the width of the paint swatch and 4.25 inches tall.

2. Fold the bottom color on your paint swatch up. This makes a little pocket for your pages to fit in. I used 30 pages in my books.

3. Put your stack of pages all the way to the bottom of this fold, close the fold, and use one staple towards the bottom to secure them in place.

4. Fold the long part of your paint swatch over your pages and slide end under the bottom fold to hold in place.

5. Decorate with stickers!


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Be My Valentine! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

Linking up here:






Anything Related

1 comment:

  1. so cute! Thanks so much for coming and linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings!! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete