"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Monday, May 10, 2010

Fairy Crowns

Photobucket

This is a super easy project! This doesn't take much time, and the supplies are not expensive.

What you need:
Wire garland (ours has stars)
Ribbons


How to do it:
Measure a length of garland around your child's head. Cut the length just two inches or so longer than what you need.
Make the wire into a circle measureing again with your child's head as a guide. Bend and twist the ends together and back onto themselves so that it is secure.

Cut ribbons to desired length and tie middle around the back of crown. Do as many or as few as you wish. I curled the ends of ours with sissors.

Great alternative to paper party hats and a hit at our fairy party!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment