"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stuffed Crescent Bake

Photobucket

Hooray for cooler weather! This means I can cook things in the oven again!
I have been wanting to share this one since it has been a favorite of my boys. I remember my aunt taught me how to make this one.

Photobucket

Ingredients:
Photobucket
One tube of refrigerator cressants
4 or 5 cooked scrambled eggs
Shredded Cheese
...Diced Ham or Cooked sauage
(optional: onions, greenpepper etc)



How:

Open your tube and unroll enire roll so that it is a rectangle shape. Do not separate into triangles.
Push separations together so that it is one piece.
Down the center of the length put your eggs, cheese and other toppings.

Photobucket

Cut strips from the edges to where your topings are in the middle. Criss cross the strips up an over the toppings in the middle and bake according to the cressant package instructions.

Photobucket

Slice and enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yum Yum!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like something my kids would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete