"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Monday, April 2, 2012

Upper and Lower Fishtail Hairstyle

Sometimes you just have a cute hair day. I tried out an upper side fishtail style yesterday.

Starting in the front bangs doing a french fishtail braid then into a fishtail, then I pinned it back under some of my other hair and curled the back.



By midday the curls had all gone flat, my own fault, and the day was getting warmer so I did another fishtail down the side. The combo of the two braids turned out pretty cute.

Here I am at the end of the day after the whole day took it's tole on the style. 

I thought the combo of the double braid was cute enough to share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment