"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Thursday, July 28, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday 2

Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com
Well just in case I end up with a few Muffin tin Monday posts. I thought I better start numbering them. So this is officially post #2. But I had done the muffin tin makeover flop, and the fun and funky lunches posts before. The first official post ended up being featured on Muffin Tin Mom! So tonight when I made a muffin tin meal and thought of a new way to serve fruit, I had to share again!
Oh, and I know today is Thursday, not Monday.


So here is my meal, turkey roll up gold fish, carrots, string cheese coins, and fruit in a cone!


Yep fruit in a cone! They will think it is dessert!
But much healthier.
AND... it stands up so nicely in it's little spot!

Linking up a little late, but it was too cool not to share asap.
Well... I think it is a new idea, maybe not.
New to me anyway and probably new to some of you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment