"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Friday, February 10, 2012

Dragon Bread


I found a cool tutorial on how to make bread shaped like a dragon. We did make this for Chinese/Lunar new year since it is the year of the dragon, but I am just getting around to posting about it now.


The original tutorial used bread from scratch, but I had too many frozen loaves in the basement freezer to make fresh bread, so I just thawed out a loaf of the frozen and shaped it like they showed. You use a scissors to snip slits in the dough that puff out when your bake it creating spiky looking scales. We used a couple of raisins for the eyes.


It was fun and delicious. We ate the entire loaf in one meal.

Linking up here:
For the Kids Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment