"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Monday, March 19, 2012

Star Wars Rocks

Ever subconciously store something in your brain and forget that you put it there. I do it all the time. That is why when I saw a rock in our yard that looked like Darth Vader's head I thought to myself... I needed to paint it just like Darth Vader and then started to look for rocks that were the right shape for the other characters, I thought I had an origional idea..


But it was not original, a few months ago I had been on the Star Wars website... yes there is a Star Wars Website!!! and saw the craft idea of painting rocks to look like Star Wars characters.
Yet... I thought I had just come up with this totally awesome and cool idea all on my own. Until I went on Pinterest and saw a photo pinned of the rocks. The photo was familiar and then I remembered where I had seen it.

Oh well... I think my rocks are cooler. He he.  I just used my paint pens, and the rocks I choose are their natural colors taken out of my landscaping of river rocks.







I had fun making them and my boys think they are way cool!

Linking up here:
For the Kids Friday

1 comment: