"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Women's shirt to Girl's Yoga pants.

My daughter has decided that she can't tolerate wearing jeans. Kind of a sad day for a mommy who bought a lot of jeans at rummages this summer. They just are too uncomfortable when sitting at circle time at school.

Oh well... This means I get to make pants. Comfy ones!

I can do that!

I had already made these, and perfected the process when I made these and these. So the hunt was on for Grey and white stripes. Why?? because I saw these and loved how they pretty much go with any color combo.

Today I hit the Jackpot and found a grey and white stripped shirt that had nice long arms.

So I did this...

Photobucket


Then this...

Photobucket

and then you have it!

Photobucket


And had some leftover for the stripe in this dress.

Photobucket
And the headband??? That was the shirt's collar.

I had fun sewing today. I am good for a while now.. But I did buy some 100% lambs wool sweaters today... hehehe

Linking up here:




 
Katie's Nesting Spot

1 comment: