"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Thursday, July 1, 2010

Edible Sparklers

Photobucket
One more project for you for the 4th. Super easy and maybe you have seen them before but fun, and fast! We are hauling these with us to our celebration which includes a potluck!

Photobucket
What you need:
White Almond Bark
Blue and Red colored decorator sugar
Pretzel Rods
Waxed paper

How?:
Melt 3 squares of almond bark in a coffee mug in the microwave.

Photobucket
Stir your stick in to cover one end. I tipped the cup a bit so it would coat higher without having to fill the cup to the top with almond bark.

Photobucket
Then lay them out on waxed paper. Let the kiddos sprinkle red and blue sugar all over the melted almond bark covered pretzels to decorate them and make them all sparkly like a sparkler.

Photobucket
Let them cool until the almond bark has hardened and enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment