"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Friday, July 9, 2010

Kids Pizza Easy as Pie!

Photobucket

Not very often I can find something that all three of my children will eat. Even when it comes to pizza! My daughter is picky about the kind of crust.
Well this was one recipe that worked out for all three kids! I even enjoyed it as well not only because it was tasty but SUPER easy, and even a good way to get rid of leftovers.
I have done pizzas out of hamburger buns, and English muffins but this way was better. Especially since you have a mini pizza large enough to to cut into slices, which was a plus for the kiddos.


What you need:
Small Tortillas
Pizza sauce or leftover spaghetti sauce
Shredded cheese
Toppings of choice
Non-stick cookie sheet


What you do:

Assemble pizzas using tortillas for the crust. This is really something the kiddos can do no problem. Plus if they make it they are also more likely to eat it.
Bake them in the oven at 350 degrees until cheese is golden brown and tortilla is crunchy. It is the crunchy tortilla that I think is the best part! Yummy!

You can also do them in the microwave, fold them in half and call them a pizzadilla as well.

These are easy to do for birthday parties too! We did them for my daughter's party this year! Here was our set up to make things easy for the kids to do there own.

Photobucket

We happened to have spaghetti for dinner the night before last time we had this and we had some leftover sauce we used up. Earlier that week we had tacos, so we also had extra tortillas. Super easy way to use up leftovers!
Photobucket

Like I said! It was a hit!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment